"Whats that? You say you need five by 5? We've got you covered"
1. a piece of work, especially a specific task done as part of the routine of one’s occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
2. a post of employment; full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
3. anything a person is expected or obliged to do; duty; responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
4. an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
5. the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
Rachel's wrap up for a fun days work, when the real work actually begins!
AÂ happilyÂ and healthfully employedÂ perspectiveÂ to consider.