El Popular – Spanish publication from Peru.
1. regarded with favor, approval, or affection by people in general: a popular preacher.
2. regarded with favor, approval, or affection by an acquaintance or acquaintances: He’s not very popular with me just now.
3. of, pertaining to, or representing the people, especially the common people: popular discontent.
4. of the people as a whole, especially of all citizens of a nation or state qualified to participate in an election: popular suffrage; the popular vote; popular representation.
5. prevailing among the people generally: a popular superstition.
An unpopular perspective to consider.