1. the provision of what is necessary for the health, welfare, maintenance, and protection of someone or something. “the care of the elderly” synonyms: safekeeping, supervision, custody, charge, protection, control, responsibility; guardianship, wardship “the care of the child” help, aid, assistance, succor, support; concern, consideration, thought, regard, solicitude; informal TLC “care for the elderly”
2. serious attention or consideration applied to doing something correctly or to avoid damage or risk. “he planned his departure with great care” synonyms: caution, carefulness, heedfulness, heed, attention, attentiveness “handle with care” discretion, judiciousness, forethought, thought, regard, heed, mindfulness; accuracy, precision, discrimination “she chose her words with care”
1. feel concern or interest; attach importance to something. “they don’t care about human life” synonyms: be concerned, worry (oneself), trouble oneself, concern oneself, bother, mind, be interested; informal give a damn, give a hoot “the teachers didn’t care about our work”
2. look after and provide for the needs of. “he has numerous animals to care for” synonyms: look after, take care of, tend (to), attend to, minister to, nurse; be responsible for, keep safe, keep an eye on “hospices care for the terminally ill”
1. notice taken of someone or something; the regarding of someone or something as interesting or important.
“he drew attention to three spelling mistakes”
synonyms: awareness, notice, observation, heed, regard, scrutiny, surveillance
“he tried to attract the attention of a policeman”
2. the action of dealing with or taking special care of someone or something.
“the business needed her attention”
synonyms: consideration, contemplation, deliberation, thought, study, observation, scrutiny, investigation, action
“the issue needs further attention”
care, treatment, ministration, succor, relief, aid, help, assistance
“adequate medical attention”
Moral Of The Story (PH Supreme Healthcare Solutions)
Click on the link to review the PH Ultimate Healthcare Solutions article.
And while it may seem to be oversimplifying a complex situation by saying that the primary things that a majority of individuals and women specifically are finding themselves in search of online these days are care and attention, the decision was made to simply list the definitions of each term to ensure that we continue to have and hold both available in abundantly good supply here at PimpHop.com so that our visible and anonymous valued viewers can decide for themselves the actual value of such said provisions and their availability.
A “Health Is Wealth” perspective to consider.