noun, plural misÂ·erÂ·ies.
1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances.
2. distress or suffering caused by need, privation, or poverty.
3. great mental or emotional distress; extreme unhappiness.
4. a cause or source of distress.
a. a pain: a misery in my left side.
c. Often, miseries. a case or period of despondency or gloom.
1. supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment: wedded bliss.
2. Theology . the joy of heaven.
3. heaven; paradise: the road to eternal bliss.
4. Archaic. a cause of great joy or happiness.
5. bliss out, Slang.
a. to experience bliss or euphoria: Just give them some bean sprouts and a little tofu and they bliss out.
b. to cause to become blissful or euphoric: a recording guaranteed to bliss out every Mozart fan.
A different perspective for you to choose to consider.