“Female Super Heroes = My Type Of Woman And The Kind I Like Most Best” – Rylan Branch
verb (used without object)
1. to have a conscious mind, to some extent of reasoning, remembering experiences, making rational decisions, etc.
2. to employ one’s mind rationally and objectively in evaluating or dealing with a given situation: Think carefully before you begin.
3. to have a certain thing as the subject of one’s thoughts: I was thinking about you. We could think of nothing else.
4. to call something to one’s conscious mind: I couldn’t think of his phone number.
5. to consider something as a possible action, choice, etc.: She thought about cutting her hair.
having acceptably proper or correct convictions, beliefs, etc.
An ultra authentic perspective to consider.