1. Uniform Resource Locator: a protocol for specifying addresses on the Internet.
2. an address that identifies a particular file on the Internet, usually consisting of the protocol, as http, followed by the domain name.
Captains Log – Stardate Saturday June 02, 2012 @Â 9:22 AM
Note to self.
The key word in the acronym URL is RESOURCE which is defined as follows.
[ree-sawrs, -sohrs, -zawrs, -zohrs, ri-sawrs, -sohrs, -zawrs, -zohrs]
1. a source of supply, support, or aid, especially one that can be readily drawn upon when needed.
2. resources, the collective wealth of a country or its means of producing wealth.
3. Usually, resources. money, or any property that can be converted into money; assets.
4. Often, resources. an available means afforded by the mind or one’s personal capabilities: to have resource against loneliness.
5. an action or measure to which one may have recourse in an emergency; expedient.
"Life Is LIKE A Box Of Chocolate" - Forest Gump
WhyÂ is this important?
Resources are both produced and consumed and areÂ at the root of economics as well as the existence of the human race and all symbiotic lifeforms in general, andÂ correct decisions regarding the allocation and management of useful and valuableÂ resources along with the equalÂ balance of exchange and value of resources thereof is what I believe to beÂ the primary determining factor of success and failure with success being classified as survival, and failure being classified as its opposite.
A different perspective to consider as well as a valuable resource produced and made available for consumption.