(Editors Note – Saturday October 13, 2012)
Originally Published on: Jul 26, 2012 @ 19:18
The re posting of this installment is a brand building and maintenance initiative as we move forward towards the second half of a prosperous October 2012.
One can of concentrate yields multiple gallons of juice.
verb (used with object)
1. to give or provide what is necessary to accomplish a task or satisfy a need; contribute strength or means to; render assistance to; cooperate effectively with; aid; assist: He planned to help me with my work. Let me help you with those packages.
2. to save; rescue; succor: Help me, I’m falling!
3. to make easier or less difficult; contribute to; facilitate: The exercise of restraint is certain to help the achievement of peace.
4. to be useful or profitable to: Her quick mind helped her career.
5. to refrain from; avoid (usually preceded by can or cannot ): He can’t help doing it.