verb (used with object)
1. to fill, especially suddenly, with fear or terror; frighten; alarm.
verb (used without object)
2. to become frightened: That horse scares easily.
3. a sudden fright or alarm, especially with little or no reason.
4. a time or condition of alarm or worry: For three months there was a war scare.
5. scare up, Informal. to obtain with effort; find or gather: to scare up money.
Moral of the story
The Pimpin aint dead, the Pro’s are just scared!
Check your favorite online social media website for a confirmation of this statement and consideration of this different perspective.