1. easy to understand, deal with, use, etc.: a simple matter; simple tools.
2. not elaborate or artificial; plain: a simple style.
3. not ornate or luxurious; unadorned: a simple gown.
4. unaffected; unassuming; modest: a simple manner.
5. not complicated: a simple design.
1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex: complicated apparatus for measuring brain functions.
2. difficult to analyze, understand, explain, etc.: a complicated problem.
A simple and easy living perspective to consider.