Keep It 1 Million!
verb (used with object)
1. to mislead by a false appearance or statement; delude: They deceived the enemy by disguising the destroyer as a freighter.
2. to be unfaithful to (one’s spouse or lover).
3. Archaic. to while away (time).
verb (used without object)
4. to mislead or falsely persuade others; practice deceit: an engaging manner that easily deceives.
“Concentrate on the RED, and then on the WHITE. Truth = People most often see what they WANT to see.” – Rylan Branch
1. the act or faculty of perceiving, or apprehending by means of the senses or of the mind; cognition; understanding.
2. immediate or intuitive recognition or appreciation, as of moral, psychological, or aesthetic qualities; insight; intuition; discernment: an artist of rare perception.
3. the result or product of perceiving, as distinguished from the act of perceiving; percept.
4. Psychology . a single unified awareness derived from sensory processes while a stimulus is present.
5. Law. the taking into possession of rents, crops, profits, etc.
Moral of the story
Oh, what a tangled (WORLD WIDE) web we weave
When first we practice to deceive!
Marmion(poem) Rylan Branch 2013 Remix!
Yet another, and another, and another, different perspective to consider.