1. the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future; indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.
2. duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity; finite duration.
3. ( sometimes initial capital letter ) a system or method of measuring or reckoning the passage of time: mean time; apparent time; Greenwich Time.
4. a limited period or interval, as between two successive events: a long time.
5. a particular period considered as distinct from other periods: Youth is the best time of life.
Moral Of The Story (Hood Wisdom)
“Time Is Money”
(feat. Big Meech)
[Intro – Big Meech]
“This Big Meech from the richest black muthafucking gang in the world
My nigga always say, thereâ€™s only two things a nigga can do for you
You either got time or money, canâ€™t have em both
Nigga with money, don’t have no time
Nigga with time, donâ€™t have no money
We donâ€™t have a lot of time around here â€“ cause time is money”
– Time Is Money
Akon ft. Big Meech
The above content is to be classified as “ultra relevant” status, to the extent that no additional time will be spent explaining the reasons why it is, so we will simply label it as yet another different, time tested, PH Approved, proven to work perspective to consider.