President Obama’s penâ€”ready for editing his latest State of the Union draft: http://go.wh.gov/vsWA9o
1. Usually, contents.
a. something that is contained: the contents of a box.
b. the subjects or topics covered in a book or document.
c. the chapters or other formal divisions of a book or document: a table of contents.
2. something that is to be expressed through some medium, as speech, writing, or any of various arts: a poetic form adequate to a poetic content.
3. significance or profundity; meaning: a clever play that lacks content.
4. substantive information or creative material viewed in contrast to its actual or potential manner of presentation: publishers, record companies, and other content providers; a flashy website, but without much content.
5. that which may be perceived in something: the latent versus the manifest content of a dream.
“Power Analysis – Relationships Built On Self Interest.” Barack Obama University Of Chicago Law School Lecture.
Moral Of The Story
“It is an important moment, when the policy that influences the fabric of the American Experiment is shaped.”
– Denis McDonough White House Chief Of Staff 2014
A different perspective to consider.