“I agree with everything he says.” – Kim Kardashian’s response to TMZ. February 2014
verb (used without object), aÂ·greed, aÂ·greeÂ·ing.
1. to have the same views, emotions, etc.; harmonize in opinion or feeling (often followed by with ): I don’t agree with you.
2. to give consent; assent (often followed by to ): He agreed to accompany the ambassador. Do you agree to the conditions?
3. to live in concord or without contention; get along together.
4. to come to one opinion or mind; come to an arrangement or understanding; arrive at a settlement: They have agreed on the terms of surrender.
5. to be consistent; harmonize (usually followed by with ): This story agrees with hers.
Moral Of The Story
The writing is on the wall.