1. the feeling of a person whose attention, concern, or curiosity is particularly engaged by something: She has a great interest in the poetry of Donne.
2. something that concerns, involves, draws the attention of, or arouses the curiosity of a person: His interests are philosophy and chess.
3. power of exciting such concern, involvement, etc.; quality of being interesting: political issues of great interest.
4. concern; importance: a matter of primary interest.
5. a business, cause, or the like in which a person has a share, concern, responsibility, etc.
Definition of ‘Interest’
1. The charge for the privilege of borrowing money, typically expressed as an annual percentage rate.
2. The amount of ownership a stockholder has in a company, usually expressed as a percentage.
Interest is commonly calculated using one of two methods: simple interest calculation, or compound interest calculation.
Investopedia explains ‘Interest’
1. Lenders make money from interest, borrowers pay it.
2. Someone who holds more than 5-10% of the stock in a company is said to hold significant interest.
Moral Of The Story (Solution)
“Quality questions create a quality life. They direct our mental focus and therefore determine how we think and feel.”
– Tony Robbins Blog
BEST INTEREST – Why Should We Be Interested In You? PH Social Media Upgrades Summer 2014
An excellent life quality perspective to consider.