1. an act of improving or the state of being improved.
2. a change or addition by which a thing is improved.
3. a person or thing that represents an advance on another in excellence or achievement: The new landlord is a great improvement over his greedy predecessor.
4. a bringing into a more valuable or desirable condition, as of land or real property; betterment.
5. something done or added to real property that increases its value.
On this end in regards to the question asked in the title of this post, I will do an even better job of keeping things simple byÂ making effective use ofÂ these technology resources along with the even more valuable resource of time in orderÂ to set this post in the form of words and picturesÂ in front of myself on the screenÂ as a point of focus and thenÂ sharing it with others who share this same screen individually whoÂ may find it to be of some use as a different perspective to consider.