1. a state of mind in which one is troubled; worry, anxiety, or concern: He was never free from care.
2. a cause or object of worry, anxiety, concern, etc.: Their son has always been a great care to them.
3. serious attention; solicitude; heed; caution: She devotes great care to her work.
4. protection; charge: He is under the care of a doctor.
5. temporary keeping, as for the benefit of or until claimed by the owner: He left his valuables in the care of friends. Address my mail in care of the American Embassy.
Greetings Earthlings, and welcome to the very last dayÂ of the utmost historic month ofÂ June 2012.
While we could get into the technicalities and complexities of this social issue in an attempt to make ourselves appear educated and scholarly similar to a C-Span segment that aired last night with some notable legal scholars, the tradition here at Your Friendly Neighborhood PimpHop.com is to keep things simple, so in that regards, from the looks of it through my daily rounds on the social media circuits as well as the world at large, what seems to be in most urgent demand is the need for individuals to “like”,“follow”, andÂ give a care about the life stories of other individuals, so much so that in essence, this online publication and brand as well as the individual who is composing this message has made the conscious decision toÂ continue focusingÂ all efforts on the service of this need, and the creation of a more enjoyable life experience, and interestingly enough,
as we track back to 2002 at the starting point of this PimpHop.com cause, to the year 2008, the individual pictured above appeared on theÂ intergalactic media scene andÂ screen with the same exact message andÂ sentiment which has led to what we are now discussing, affectionatelyÂ known as Obamacare and its current standing as 2012Â The Law Of The Land.
In closing, as for yours truly, it is none other than a solid build a brand game plan whichÂ all beganÂ as a different perspective to consider.Â