Order In The Court = Balance Of The Force
verb (used with object)
1. to recognize or establish as being a particular person or thing; verify the identity of: to identify handwriting; to identify the bearer of a check.
2. to serve as a means of identification for: His gruff voice quickly identified him.
3. to make, represent to be, or regard or treat as the same or identical: They identified Jones with the progress of the company.
4. to associate in name, feeling, interest, action, etc. (usually followed by with ): He preferred not to identify himself with that group.
5. Biology . to determine to what group (a given specimen) belongs.
In the name of effective communication and the maintenance of integrity, for the sake of developingÂ an ideal Life Experience Publication, I Rylan Branch do solemnlyÂ consume the following position..
Girl Problems = What I Don’t Have.
Girl Solutions = What I Do Have.
Moral Of The StoryÂ Â – Them There Aint My Problems, These Here Is My Solutions!
– Rylan Branch
Good, now on with the show.
A different perspective to consider and stance toÂ identify with.