Only Pay Attention To Whats Important – PH Pay Friday Initiatives October 5, 2012
(Editors Note -Â Friday October 5, 2012)
Originally Published on: Jun 29, 2012 @ 22:56
Unemployment rate decreases to 7.8% in September; payroll employment rises by 114,000
The unemployment rate decreased to 7.8 percent in September, and total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 114,000. Employment increased in health care and in transportation and warehousing but changed little in most other major industries.
verb (used with object)
1. to settle (a debt, obligation, etc.), as by transferring money or goods, or by doing something: Please pay your bill.
2. to give over (a certain amount of money) in exchange for something: He paid twenty dollars for the shirt.
3. to transfer money as compensation or recompense for work done or services rendered; to satisfy the claims of (a person, organization, etc.), as by giving money due: He paid me for my work.
4. to defray (cost or expense).
5. to give compensation for.
T.G.I.F. (Thank God It’sÂ Freeday)
Keep it simple.
Point #1 – Before we pay for anything with money or time, we first must pay attention to it.
PointÂ #2 – Before we pay for anything with money, it ordinarily has to serve us in some shape, form, or fashion (Be Important).
Point #3 -Â Refer back to point #1.
Good, now on with the show.