“NECESSITY – The mother of invention”
Justine Lysette Nicaise
Las Vegas, Nevada
noun, plural neÂ·cesÂ·siÂ·ties.
1. something necessary or indispensable: food, shelter, and other necessities of life.
2. the fact of being necessary or indispensable; indispensability: the necessity of adequate housing.
3. an imperative requirement or need for something: the necessity for a quick decision.
4. the state or fact of being necessary or inevitable: to face the necessity of testifying in court.
5. an unavoidable need or compulsion to do something: not by choice but by necessity.
Moral of the story
It is simple, easy, and one that as of the present time as well as in the near future, needs more effective and easy demonstrations, and less ineffective and complicated explanations, beginning first with Justine Lysette’s modeling of a wise philosophical perspective for your consideration and viewing pleasure!