See Money Raining Down On Me! RB
“I AM = A Devoted Follower Of Jesus Christ. A Woman Of Means In A Starring Role As My Right Hand Lady Is An Example Set Forth By Jesus Christ That I Follow And Adhere To Religiously!” – Rylan Branch
1. the objective case of I, used as a direct or indirect object: They asked me to the party. Give me your hand.
2. Informal. (used instead of the pronoun I in the predicate after the verb to be ): It’s me.
3. Informal. (used instead of the pronoun my before a gerund): Did you hear about me getting promoted?
4. of or involving an obsessive interest in one’s own satisfaction: the me decade.
1. a form of the possessive case of I used as a predicate adjective: The yellow sweater is mine.
2. something that belongs to me: Mine is the red car.
3. Archaic. my (used before a word beginning with a vowel or a silent h, or following a noun): mine eyes; lady mine.
A self reliant perspective to consider.