1. an adjustment to a line; arrangement in a straight line.
2. the line or lines so formed.
3. the proper adjustment of the components of an electronic circuit, machine, etc., for coordinated functioning: The front wheels of the car are out of alignment.
4. a state of agreement or cooperation among persons, groups, nations, etc., with a common cause or viewpoint.
5. a ground plan of a railroad or highway.
T.G.I.M. (Thank God It’s Monday).
It happens to be a bright and shinny day today, so much so that the decision has been made to keep things simple by conserving keystrokes and enjoying the providedÂ blessingsÂ while still doing an effective job of keeping the show on the road.
For those who care to know, in an interview in early January of 2009 with now President Barack Obama, a question was asked regarding his meteoric success and what he believed to be the fundamental cause of it, and his response after a brief few seconds of reflection was that he just had to align himself with a cause that was greater than just himself, so as a working example, I decided to select this image as my best attempt to find a cause that is agreeable to all, or at least as many who are interested in forward and upward mobility, so forÂ today as well as the days ahead, the focus is as simple as the title of this post and header image reflects as a different perspective to consider.