“I give a holler to my sisters on welfare Tupac cares, if don’t nobody else care” – Tupac Keep Ya Head Up
[kair] noun, verb, cared, carÂ·ing.
1. a state of mind in which one is troubled; worry, anxiety, or concern: He was never free from care.
2. a cause or object of worry, anxiety, concern, etc.: Their son has always been a great care to them.
3. serious attention; solicitude; heed; caution: She devotes great care to her work.
4. protection; charge: He is under the care of a doctor.
5. temporary keeping, as for the benefit of or until claimed by the owner: He left his valuables in the care of friends. Address my mail in care of the American Embassy.
Moral of the story
With the vast amount of individuals in the world who are constantly online in search of someone to care or for data regarding if whether or not anyone does in fact care, the decision has been made to provide an effective solution by pointing individuals directly to a respectable individual who certainly does care as stated in his own words, for ones own viewing pleasure that can be saved as a link and used as a care app (coming soon to iOS and Google Android App stores).
Interestingly enough as another “P” True Hollywood Story, Tupac has now hereby officiallyÂ joined the rank and status of past icons who are in the present time dearly departed and yet are still available to accept requests and provide care on an ever continuing basis from a remote location, leaving self assured high esteem individuals with more available time to dedicate to self reliance initiatives.