(Editors Note – Wednesday August 28, 2013)
Originally Published on: Apr 29, 2010 @ 10:58
1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
2. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.
3. tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.
4. annoying or irritating; troublesome: Turn off that stupid radio.
5. in a state of stupor; stupefied: stupid from fatigue.
Even Online It Aint Easy.
There are a large number of individuals who make things harder than they really need to be as if to say that perhaps that is what they are used to and expect, which requires those who think and act otherwise to lay it on the line from time to time.
Not to say that you or anyone else is stupid as that would be an insult, and not to say that you or anyone else is smart as that would be a compliment.
What is to be said is that if you are not moving ahead, then that would indicate that you are in fact stuck, and the words in the blank which describe the reasons why can be filled in by you and Chuck.
It is what it is, and what it is, is what you make it be, so to close out the month of April 2010 with a solid quote to grow on,Â let the record reflect the following.
If you are gettin’ it, then you are gettin’ it, and if you aint gettin’ it, then you obviously aint gettin’ it, get it?
Which ever way, as we like to say, at the end of the day, it’s on with the show.
A different perspective to consider.