Mental Note 2 Self – Found money in the gutter on Sunday Morning February 02, 2014.
1. a channel at the side or in the middle of a road or street, for leading off surface water.
2. a channel at the eaves or on the roof of a building, for carrying off rain water.
3. any channel, trough, or the like for carrying off fluid.
4. a furrow or channel made by running water.
5. Bowling. a sunken channel on each side of the alley from the line marking the limit of a fair delivery of the ball to the sunken area behind the pins.
Mental Note To Self – Found an empty plate from ChooseMyPlate.gov on the grass on Sunday Morning, February 02, 2014
The Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion (CNPP), an organization of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, was established in 1994 to improve the nutrition and well-being of Americans. Toward this goal, the Center focuses its efforts on two primary objectives:
1. Advance and promote dietary guidance for all Americans, and
2. Conduct applied research and analyses in nutrition and consumer economics.
The Center’s core projects to support its objectives are the following:
Dietary Guidelines for Americans
USDA Food Guidance System (MyPlate, MyPyramid, Food Guide Pyramid)
Healthy Eating Index
U.S. Food Plans
Nutrient Content of the U.S. Food Supply
Expenditures on Children by Families
Source (Read More): http://www.choosemyplate.gov
Moral of the story
It is even more simple and easy in the shortest month of the year.
This is just a benchmark for our continued exploration into the reasons why things happen in the ways that they do, that go beyond the obvious reasons of just because, moving on to an even simpler explanation and demonstration which point to results that are based on decisions, beginning first with the consideration of the happenings of life from a more conscious perspective.