GET YOUR FOCUS ON POINT!
thinkÂ·ing[ thÃngking ]
1. to have a conscious mind, to some extent of reasoning, remembering experiences, making rational decisions, etc.
2. to employ one’s mind rationally and objectively in evaluating or dealing with a given situation: Think carefully before you begin.
3. to have a certain thing as the subject of one’s thoughts: I was thinking about you. We could think of nothing else.
4. to call something to one’s conscious mind: I couldn’t think of his phone number.
5. to consider something as a possible action, choice, etc.: She thought about cutting her hair.
A website with content that actually goes as far as provking thought through inviting you as a viewer to take some time to think about thinking?
What could be better than that as a different perpective to consider?