Instagram = An App That Helps Users Add Some "COLOR" To Their Images? Intersting.
1. a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
2. an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
3. a mental representation; idea; conception.
4. Psychology . a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
5. form; appearance; semblance: We are all created in God’s image.
Tuesday Newsday it is once again, with today’s news being pictured as an acquisition of the imaging application company known as Instagram by the online social media current front runner Facebook.
In past times we may have opened up a lengthy discourse regarding this event as well as the inner meanings behind the actual surge in popularity for each of the above mentioned companiesÂ in the first place, yet as a signification point of change for the better on our part, we will again keep things simple by first posing theÂ valid question, and thenÂ adding in the High Definition effects by listing the actual definition of the term image, which as you can imagine, will lead to an exploration of methods that can and will create something that precisely addresses the need and effectively satisfies the demand at its core essence.
Pictures TELL Stories, Yet Stories SELL Pictures
A different image perspective to consider.