1. having wealth or great possessions; abundantly supplied with resources, means, or funds; wealthy: a rich man; a rich nation.
2. abounding in natural resources: a rich territory.
3. having wealth or valuable resources (usually followed by in ): a country rich in traditions.
4. abounding (usually followed by in or with ): a countryside rich in beauty; a design rich with colors.
5. of great value or worth; valuable: a rich harvest.
1. having little or no money, goods, or other means of support: a poor family living on welfare.
2. Law . dependent upon charity or public support.
3. (of a country, institution, etc.) meagerly supplied or endowed with resources or funds.
4. characterized by or showing poverty.
5. deficient or lacking in something specified: a region poor in mineral deposits.
We will close out the month of Mayo 2012 with something simple yet extremely thought and emotion provoking for those interested in such matters.
The image gallery resultsÂ from a Bing Decision Engine query of the words “Rich People” is here.
TheÂ image gallery resultsÂ from a Bing Decision Engine query of the words “Poor People” Â is here.
The question of the year and perhaps the rest of the century is as to whether or not you believe that
A. The images are reflections ofÂ the actual realities?
B. The actual realities are reflections of the images?
Stay tuned for next months installments as we get a head start on the exploration of thoughts and ideas listedÂ in the title of this post and how they and our individual and collective decisions regarding them will directly impact our futures as indicated by the 2012 U.S. PresidentialÂ Election candidates in the image above reflecting some different perspectives that we all must consider.