“Venti cup of Joy Tea on me!”- Rylan Branch “Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
verb (used with object)
1. to experience with joy; take pleasure in: He enjoys Chinese food.
2. to have and use with satisfaction; have the benefit of: He enjoys an excellent income from his trust funds.
3. to find or experience pleasure for (oneself): She seems to enjoy herself at everything she does.
4. to undergo (an improvement): Automobile manufacturers have enjoyed a six-percent rise in sales over the past month.
5. to have intercourse with.
A mentally healthy perspective to consider.