OFA (Organizing For Action)
verb (used without object)
1. (of a person) to be in an upright position on the feet.
2. to rise to one’s feet (often followed by up ).
3. to have a specified height when in this position: a basketball player who stands six feet seven inches.
4. to stop or remain motionless or steady on the feet.
5. to take a position or place as indicated: to stand aside.
noun, plural women [wim-in]
1. the female human being (distinguished from man ).
2. an adult female person.
3. a female attendant to a lady of rank.
4. a wife.
5. the nature, characteristics, or feelings often attributed to women; womanliness.
Moral of the story
It is simple and easy.
If we are going into the Year of 2014 with a full working knowledge of the facts that have confirmed that The NSA and other agencies are spying on our online and phone communications as citizens, I Rylan Branch have simply decided to have them picture me and this organization as an asset to the cause that is an integral part of the solution, first and foremost by offering a different perspective to consider for those who may wish to choose to do the same and join the winning team!
To Good Health.
PimpHop.com Life Experience Magazine