Thanks and praises for the continued blessings and results and may they continue to increase. Amen. -Rylan Branch Friday January 17, 2014
verb (used with object)
1. to offer devout petition, praise, thanks, etc., to (God or an object of worship).
2. to offer (a prayer).
3. to bring, put, etc., by praying: to pray a soul into heaven.
4. to make earnest petition to (a person).
5. to make petition or entreaty for; crave: She prayed his forgiveness.
“IN GOD WE TRUST” – Rylan Branch Friday January 17, 2014
verb (used without object)
1. to spring, arise, or proceed as a consequence of actions, circumstances, premises, etc.; be the outcome.
2. to terminate or end in a specified manner or thing.
3. something that happens as a consequence; outcome.
4. Mathematics . a quantity, expression, etc., obtained by calculation.
5. Often, results. a desirable or beneficial consequence, outcome, or effect: We had definite results within weeks.
A different perspective to consider.