1. not influenced or controlled by others in matters of opinion, conduct, etc.; thinking or acting for oneself: an independent thinker.
2. not subject to another’s authority or jurisdiction; autonomous; free: an independent businessman.
3. not influenced by the thought or action of others: independent research.
4. not dependent; not depending or contingent upon something else for existence, operation, etc.
5. not relying on another or others for aid or support.
Moral Of The Story (Solution)
Greetings Earthlings and Happy Fourth Of July If You Celebrate!
On a whole “other nuther” level of authenticity, from the looks of it, Independence in the form of the day that is being celebrated in The United States Of America, came about through some written words as a declaration, followed up by a war, and then by a written constitution to govern the new situation known as the nation, and with all of this time I tend to spend writing, I sincerely believe that some of us really can do whatever really truly believe that we can and set our minds to according to how it is written.
Most label it as The Declaration Of Independence, but I prefer to just call it a different perspective to consider.