1. the act or process of deciding; determination, as of a question or doubt, by making a judgment:
They must make a decision between these two contestants.
2. the act of or need for making up one’s mind:
This is a difficult decision.
3. something that is decided; resolution:
He made a poor decision.
4. a judgment, as one formally pronounced by a court.
5. the quality of being decided; firmness:
He spoke with decision.
6. the final score in any sport or contest:
The decision was 5 to 4 in favor of the home team.
7. Boxing. the awarding of a victory in a match not decided by a knockout or technical knockout, usually through a vote of the referee and judges.
Moral Of The Story (Solution/Mental Note To Self)
Them that’s got shall have
Them that’s not shall lose
So the Bible said and it still is news
Mama may have, Papa may have
But God bless the child that’s got his own
That’s got his own
Billie Holiday â€“ God Bless The Child
T.G.I.M. (Thank God It’s Monday!!!)
One thing out of many that I like about you is your unique ability to make good decisions by recognizing that decisions are, have been, and will continue to be made by each and every individual with a mind to think with, including but not limited to the decision to not decide, and in knowing this fact of life, you have decided to make a good decision by taking the word “decision”, listing the dictionary definition along with an image, and then attaching the word “good” to it as an adjective to help all decisions that you make afterwards fall into alignment with this decision that you have made to begin your day with on Monday November 24, 2014, at 10:00 PM Pacific, and keep the inner feeling that comes with knowing that you have made good on your word, which is what you live by and are a man of.
A self-realization perspective to consider.