1. the quality, state, or fact of being able to generate, create, enhance, or bring forth goods and services:
The productivity of the group’s effort surprised everyone.
2. Economics. the rate at which goods and services having exchange value are brought forth or produced:
Productivity increased dramatically last year.
3. Grammar. the ability to form new words using established patterns and discrete linguistic elements, as the derivational affixes -ness and -ity .
1. Often, profits.
pecuniary gain resulting from the employment of capital in any transaction.
Compare gross profit, net profit.
the ratio of such pecuniary gain to the amount of capital invested.
returns, proceeds, or revenue, as from property or investments.
2. the monetary surplus left to a producer or employer after deducting wages, rent, cost of raw materials, etc.:
The company works on a small margin of profit.
3. advantage; benefit; gain.
verb (used without object)
4. to gain an advantage or benefit:
He profited greatly from his schooling.
5. to make a profit.
6. to take advantage:
to profit from the weaknesses of others.
7. to be of service or benefit.
8. to make progress.
Moral Of The Story (Solution)
While conducting an image search for the letter “P”, Â a screen shot of the video above appeared while scrolling down the page, and a click led us to the YouTube channel of the group that produced the video along with the video, regarding a testimony that fits into the discussion in a most accurate way.
In regards to productivity and profitability, at the very least, or perhaps even closer to the most, we will simply say that it all begins with mental focus, and we can close this first month of the year 2015 on a positiveÂ note while getting a head start on an even more productive and profitable second month of 2015 continuing the momentum and upgrading the quality of the productivity and subsequent profitability through listing the dictionary definitions of important terms for us to all adhere to and align with, which then empowers us to continue to bring you this show, live and direct, with a high-“definition” perspective to consider.