“Putting myself first I’m not happy with something gotta let that go.”
–Julie Lucas Mayen
verb (used without object)
1. to happen or terminate according to desire; turn out successfully; have the desired result:
Our efforts succeeded.
2. to thrive, prosper, grow, or the like:
Grass will not succeed in this dry soil.
3. to accomplish what is attempted or intended:
We succeeded in our efforts to start the car.
4. to attain success in some popularly recognized form, as wealth or standing:
The class voted him the one most likely to succeed.
5. to follow or replace another by descent, election, appointment, etc. (often followed by to).
6. to come next after something else in an order or series.
“Let’s start not to be victims but to be victorious and put the whole armor for protection..”
Julie Lucas Mayen
Moral Of The Story (Solution/Mental Note To Self)
To succeed in life, what you might could need to do is….. keep things simple, and just help others to succeed and attain the satisfaction that they wish for themselves.
A successful perspective that you might could need to consider.