GOOD INVESTMENTS – Time To Spend And Attention To Pay Is What We All Have To Offer Starring Khloe Kardashian
Hustle until you no longer have to introduce yourself. #Motivation #Boss #DamnGina
1. the investing of money or capital in order to gain profitable returns, as interest, income, or appreciation in value.
2. a particular instance or mode of investing.
3. a thing invested in, as a business, a quantity of shares of stock, etc.
4. something that is invested; sum invested.
5. the act or fact of investing or state of being invested, as with a garment.
6. a devoting, using, or giving of time, talent, emotional energy, etc., as for a purpose or to achieve something:
His investment in the project included more time than he cared to remember.
7. Biology. any covering, coating, outer layer, or integument, as of an animal or vegetable.
Moral Of The Story (Pimpin’ Investment Strategies)
Click on the image above to review the article.
Greetings Earthlings and Welcome Home!
Today is Good Friday for those who honor the tradition, and the decision was made to ponder on exactly what it is that I consider as a good investment,for the sake of continuing on with the habit of practicing good business, and these efforts of creating and maintaining a good present and future life.
In the article link above as has been stated a few timesÂ recently in the Winter of 2014, both Bill Gates and Warren Buffett claim that investing in women is the winning decision in regards to prosperity in the American and global economy, and lets just say that their combined financial end results do enough for me to just keep things simple and trust in what they are claiming and then shift my thinking and actions to be in alignment.
Then, I recalled seeing memes and quotes by many women on social media websites on a regular basis, basically stating what the signals to consider whether or not he really is or is not that into to her actually are. Again, simple!
Now if and when he is me, I can without a doubt say that my desired end result is most definitely to be into her, as if it really does just fall into alignment with natural order, yet with so many investment options to pick from and or be picked by, some thought was given to exactly who I should be interested in getting into in general, and the conclusion is simply a sound business practice, which is to invest into she who is going to show the best possible return on the investment, in the present, and over the long haul, and can you guess what happened next?
You guessed correctly!
Khloe Kardashian popped up in a picture in my mind first, and then on the screen second, as a solid example and effective business model of a good investment, in women, as told, both by Bill Gates, and Warren Buffett, as an excellent Â #NewEconomy perspective to consider.