[si-kyoo r-i-tee] noun, plural securities.
1. freedom from danger, risk, etc.; safety.
2. freedom from care, anxiety, or doubt; well-founded confidence.
3. something that secures or makes safe; protection; defense.
4. freedom from financial cares or from want: The insurance policy gave the family security.
5. precautions taken to guard against crime, attack, sabotage, espionage, etc.: claims that security was lax at the embassy; the importance of computer security to prevent hackers from gaining access.
6. a department or organization responsible for protection or safety: He called security when he spotted the intruder.
7. protection or precautions taken against escape; custody: The dangerous criminal was placed under maximum security.
Moral Of The Story (PH Tight Security Solutions)
Safe + Secure = Feelings That Most Individuals Like To Feel.
It’s Simple And Easy…
From the looks of it on social media and smartphone texting sessions, emojis show and prove that emotions/feelings play a significant part in the overall quality of the life stories of individuals in the digital age, and the place to find the good kind is here at Mighty Mighty PimpHop.com!