Saturday Night Live – May 18/19 2013
1. a technique of depicting volumes and spatial relationships on a flat surface. Compare aerial perspective, linear perspective.
2. a picture employing this technique, especially one in which it is prominent: an architect’s perspective of a house.
3. a visible scene, especially one extending to a distance; vista: a perspective on the main axis of an estate.
4. the state of existing in space before the eye: The elevations look all right, but the building’s composition is a failure in perspective.
5. the state of one’s ideas, the facts known to one, etc., in having a meaningful interrelationship: You have to live here a few years to see local conditions in perspective.
Moral of the story
From Saturday Night Live and on to Sunday Morning Live, everyone goes to sleep and wakes up with their own individual opinions and perspectives regarding people, places, and things, and when it comes to those (opinions and perspectives) of yours truly as the writer of this post, it is simply to help others to develop and share their own along with helping to gain a greater understanding of the opinions and perspectives of others in hopes of finding the common ground opinions and perspectives (common consensus) which lead to what we understand as universally accepted standards of morality.
As a side note the perspectives and opinions that are most different from others seem to always have the most value as every popular opinion and perspective always begins as an eccentric opinion and perspective shared for individual and group consideration.
Good, now on with the show!