Image provided by Carlos Noboro - www.CarlosNoboro.com
1. a particular, detail, or point (usually preceded by in ): to differ in some respect.
2. relation or reference: inquiries with respect to a route.
3. esteem for or a sense of the worth or excellence of a person, a personal quality or ability, or something considered as a manifestation of a personal quality or ability: I have great respect for her judgment.
4. deference to a right, privilege, privileged position, or someone or something considered to have certain rights or privileges; proper acceptance or courtesy; acknowledgment: respect for a suspect’s right to counsel; to show respect for the flag; respect for the elderly.
5. the condition of being esteemed or honored: to be held in respect.
How to get some respect.
That is beyond a shadow of a doubt a subject of interest for perhaps at least one or two individuals in the galaxy.
What I am at liberty to say at this timeÂ is simply that I respect myself for havingÂ the ability and presence of mindÂ to even bring the subject to the forefront of the mind, adding the dictionary definition, and sharing it with those who may find it to be of some use.
As an added bonus and status update, I will alsoÂ pay some respect toÂ where it is due by adding this video from a cultural legend who brought it to the table for discussion for me as a youthÂ leavingÂ us allÂ with a hint, which, inÂ her opinion, has something to do with Taking Care of T.C.B.
Respect The Game?
Now there’s a smartÂ start.
What could be better than that?