verb (used without object)
1. to go quickly by moving the legs more rapidly than at a walk and in such a manner that for an instant in each step all or both feet are off the ground.
2. to move with haste; act quickly: Run upstairs and get the iodine.
3. to depart quickly; take to flight; flee or escape: to run from danger.
4. to have recourse for aid, support, comfort, etc.: He shouldn’t run to his parents with every little problem.
5. to make a quick trip or informal visit for a short stay at a place: to run up to New York; I will run over to see you after dinner.
Moral of the story
Ya running and ya running and ya running away,
Ya running and ya running but, YOU CANT RUN AWAY FROM YOURSELF.
– Bob Marley, Running Away
Good, now on with the show.
A life transforming perspective to consider.