SOLUTION – Happy Women = Happy Village.
(Editors Note – Friday August 9, 2013)
Originally Published on: Oct 26, 2012 @ 18:43
It’s for those interested in such said matters.
Time Is Money, Money Is Time – Can You PICTURE IT?
verb (used with object)
1. to gain or get in return for one’s labor or service: to earn one’s living.
2. to merit as compensation, as for service; deserve: to receive more than one has earned.
3. to acquire through merit: to earn a reputation for honesty.
4. to gain as due return or profit: Savings accounts earn interest.
5. to bring about or cause deservedly: His fair dealing earned our confidence.
AÂ thriving economy perspective to consider.Â