“LIFE: For better or worse, it is what it is, and what it is = what we MAKE it be.” – Rylan Branch
1. assumed as true, regardless of fact; hypothetical: a supposed case.
2. accepted or believed as true, without positive knowledge: the supposed site of an ancient temple.
3. merely thought to be such; imagined: supposed gains.
1. to exist or live: Shakespeare’s â€œTo be or not to beâ€ is the ultimate question.
2. to take place; happen; occur: The wedding was last week.
3. to occupy a place or position: The book is on the table.
4. to continue or remain as before: Let things be.
5. to belong; attend; befall: May good fortune be with you.
An in drivers seat of life perspective to consider.