I (Rylan Branch) AM IN CONTROL – Click Here To Learn Why And How You Can Be Too!!
December 7, 2013 | Other Sh*t | No Comments|
verb (used with object)
1. to exercise restraint or direction over; dominate; command.
2. to hold in check; curb: to control a horse; to control one’s emotions.
3. to test or verify (a scientific experiment) by a parallel experiment or other standard of comparison.
4. to eliminate or prevent the flourishing or spread of: to control a forest fire.
5. Obsolete . to check or regulate (transactions), originally by means of a duplicate register.
Moral of the story
It is simple and easy.
I, Rylan Branch, am in control due to the fact that I decided to be!
Even online it aint easy, yet it is a job that must be done as well as a different perspective that should be considered.