1. something given voluntarily without payment in return, as to show favor toward someone, honor an occasion, or make a gesture of assistance; present.
2. the act of giving.
3. something bestowed or acquired without any particular effort by the recipient or without its being earned: Those extra points he got in the game were a total gift.
4. a special ability or capacity; natural endowment; talent: the gift of saying the right thing at the right time.
1. of high price or great value; very valuable or costly: precious metals.
2. highly esteemed for some spiritual, nonmaterial, or moral quality: precious memories.
3. dear; beloved: a precious child.
4. affectedly or excessively delicate, refined, or nice: precious manners.
5. flagrant; gross: a precious fool.
Moral of the story
Operation Unplug (Week 1-3): OPERATION UNPLUG â€“ A New Approach To #WCW (Woman Crush Wednesday)
If you visit the above link for Operation Unplug, you will get a more detailed description of the initiative, yet since last week was a bye week as the very first day of the new year, it led to a script edit and different approach to the situation in the form of Jamie Fraiche, who you can familiarize yourself with in the video clip below.
Being the girl watcher that I am as the author of this post, I don tend to gain my most valid insights by observing the ventures of the young women of choice on the social media channels, and interestingly enough, the quote as the title of this post regarding the value of attention is something that we started the week with as can be viewed at this link.
Today, the unplug operation will continue on the part of yours truly, in order to become more fully focused on our mission and ultimate aim here at PimpHop.com which can also be reviewed by clicking this link.
Good, now on with the show.