1. the act of producing or causing to exist; the act of creating; engendering.
2. the fact of being created.
3. something that is or has been created.
4. the Creation, the original bringing into existence of the universe by God.
5. the world; universe.
6. creatures collectively.
7. an original product of the mind, especially an imaginative artistic work:
the creations of a poetic genius.
1. manner of being situated; location or position with reference to environment:
The situation of the house allowed for a beautiful view.
2. a place or locality.
3. condition; case; plight:
He is in a desperate situation.
4. the state of affairs; combination of circumstances:
The present international situation is dangerous.
5. a position or post of employment; job.
6. a state of affairs of special or critical significance in the course of a play, novel, etc.
7. Sociology. the aggregate of biological, psychological, and sociocultural factors acting on an individual or group to condition behavioral patterns.
Moral Of The Story (Solution)
Why live in fear of the future when I can just create it?
A “creative visualization” perspective to consider.