Black Madonna of Częstochowa
1. something necessary or indispensable:
food, shelter, and other necessities of life.
2. the fact of being necessary or indispensable; indispensability:
the necessity of adequate housing.
3. an imperative requirement or need for something:
the necessity for a quick decision.
4. the state or fact of being necessary or inevitable:
to face the necessity of testifying in court.
5. an unavoidable need or compulsion to do something:
not by choice but by necessity.
6. a state of being in financial need; poverty:
a family in dire necessity.
7. Philosophy. the quality of following inevitably from logical, physical, or moral laws.
Mary: Mother of God
1. the act of inventing.
2. U.S. Patent Law. a new, useful process, machine, improvement, etc., that did not exist previously and that is recognized as the product of some unique intuition or genius, as distinguished from ordinary mechanical skill or craftsmanship.
3. anything invented or devised.
4. the power or faculty of inventing, devising, or originating.
5. an act or instance of creating or producing by exercise of the imagination, especially in art, music, etc.
6. something fabricated, as a false statement.
7. Sociology. the creation of a new culture trait, pattern, etc.
Moral Of The Story
Necessity Is The Mother Of Invention
Necessity is the mother of invention is an English-language proverb. It means, roughly, that the primary driving force for most new inventions is a need.
Source (Read More): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necessity_is_the_mother_of_invention
An “in the lab and focused” perspective to consider.