Divine Entity- God Himself?
Image/Painting Credit: Martin McKeown
[ev-uh-loo-shuhn or, esp. British, ee-vuh-]
1. any process of formation or growth; development: the evolution of a language; the evolution of the airplane.
2. a product of such development; something evolved: The exploration of space is the evolution of decades of research.
3. Biology . change in the gene pool of a population from generation to generation by such processes as mutation, natural selection, and genetic drift.
4. a process of gradual, peaceful, progressive change or development, as in social or economic structure or institutions.
5. a motion incomplete in itself, but combining with coordinated motions to produce a single action, as in a machine.
Black Madonna of CzÄ™stochowa
Source (Read More): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Madonna_of_Czestochowa
adjective, diÂ·vinÂ·er, diÂ·vinÂ·est.
1. of or pertaining to a god, especially the Supreme Being.
2. addressed, appropriated, or devoted to God or a god; religious; sacred: divine worship.
3. proceeding from God or a god: divine laws.
4. godlike; characteristic of or befitting a deity: divine magnanimity.
5. heavenly; celestial: the divine kingdom.
Moral Of The Story (Solution)
In my honest opinion as the author of this post, it really is the thought that counts.
As a different perspective to consider, we can conclude that is was the thought that was doing the counting in the above number sequence test.