How Do You Define A Friend?
February 5, 2010 | Game, PimpHop | No Comments|
Here is some mentally stimulating conversation to start your weekend with, and in Southern California, it happens to be a wet one.
My only input on the matter is that when I typed in the word friend for aÂ GoogleÂ search to locate the definition, the top ranking site that popped up is Facebook, as if at one point in the not so distant future, the dictionary definition of friend will be a profile attached to a person that you add and or request on Internet social networking sites.
For now, we can go with the current dictionary definition,
1. a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
2. a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter:Â friends of the Boston Symphony.
3. a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile:Â Who goes there? Friend or foe?
4. a member of the same nation, party, etc.
5. (initial capital letter)Â a member of the Religious Society of Friends; a Quaker.
And round it off with a PimpHop definition as given by one of my all time favorite rap groups known as Whodini, with a song that is known by the same title. Listen, learn, and earn.
On with the show!