1. prominent; conspicuous; striking: an outstanding example of courage.
2. marked by superiority or distinction; excellent; distinguished: an outstanding student.
3. continuing in existence; remaining unsettled, unpaid, etc.: outstanding debts.
4. (of securities and the like) publicly issued and sold or in circulation.
5. standing out; projecting: a stiff, outstanding fabric.
NYC Apple Store - Consumers Seeking To STAND OUT Or To FIT IN?
1. of no special quality or interest; commonplace; unexceptional: One novel is brilliant, the other is decidedly ordinary; an ordinary person.
2. plain or undistinguished: ordinary clothes.
3. somewhat inferior or below average; mediocre.
4. customary; usual; normal: We plan to do the ordinary things this weekend.
5. Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S. common, vulgar, or disreputable.
Is there anything really different with this new iPhone 5 release?
Is offeringÂ something different really the goal, or is it to fit inÂ and remain close to the familiar?
A different perspective to consider.